Rambla Nova, 99 Spain
Telephone: +34 977 234 004
Fax: +34 977 234 004
Minimum Student Age: 13-17
Total No. of Students:
Public or Private: Private
Students per Class: 8
School Setting: City Center
International Student %: Europe EU Members 57%, Europe Non EU Members 10%, North America 30%.
IH Tarragona was opened in 1980. The school building is on a broad tree-lined avenue (the Rambla) in the very centre of the city. The school occupies one complete floor of a typical town house and there are 7 spacious classrooms as well as a study area and students’ lounge. The school offers English classes to students from the local population throughout the year and Spanish courses in the summer – in collaboration with IH Barcelona. The Director of IH Tarragona and his team have extensive experience organising junior courses and dealing with younger students, as a large majority of IH Tarragona’s English language students are under the age of 17.
Language Requirement: All levels
Minimum Booking: 2 weeks
Type of School: Language School
Start Dates: Monday 1st July (2,3,4,5 or 6 weeks); Monday 8th July (2,3,4 or 5 weeks); Monday 15th July (2,3 or 4 weeks); Monday 22nd July (2 or 3 weeks); Monday 29th July (2 weeks).
2 Week Course: Summer Course for Teenagers, all-inclusive fee – Host Family: 2 weeks 1,280.00 €; 3 weeks 1,775.00 €; 4 weeks 2,260.00 €; 5 weeks 2,745.00 €; 6 weeks 3,230.00 €. Summer Course for Teenagers, all-inclusive fee – Student Residence: 2 weeks 1,490.00 €; 3 weeks 2,100.00 €; 4 weeks 2,690.00 €; 5 weeks 3,280.00 €; 6 weeks 3,880.00 €.
Title: Spanish Summer Course for Teenagers
– Airport transfer service on arrival and departure
– 3 hours of Spanish classes per day in multinational groups of up to a maximum of 12 students
– All teaching materials, tests and certificates
– Host family or residence accommodation, normally in shared rooms
– Full board (with packed lunches or dinners some weekdays and on excursions)
– Full social programme of sports and other activities including local visits and excursions
– Local bus pass, given to students whose accommodation is more than a fifteen minute walk from school
– Basic medical insurance policy
– Course available for 2-6weeks
Title: Custom-designed Courses for Special, Closed Groups
We can design and give “madeto-measure” courses at any time of the year for any kind of group. We will be pleased to send you a quotation for any specific course programme you would like us to design for you.
Other Course Durations Offered:Yes