5 Jana Kazimierza Str., 01-248 Warsaw, Poland
Telephone: +48 661575862 (also Viber)
Fax: +48 22 3800510
Minimum Student Age: 25
Total No. of Students: 100
Public or Private: Public
Students per Class: 20
School Setting: a new building close to downtown Warsaw
International Student %: 35 %
POSTGRADUATE MBA STUDIES AT THE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER SCIENCES OF THE POLISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE WOODBURY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AT UTAH VALLEY UNIVERSITY
1. MBA studies entitled “Innovations and Data Analysis” (taught in English) are postgraduate studies crosscutting such disciplines as informatics, economics and management.
2. The postgraduate MBA studies last two semesters. At the end of the studies the students defend their MBA projects (20 – 40 pages).
3. The postgraduate MBA studies are based on a part-time format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 11.00 on Wednesday till 12.30 on Sunday (plus optional classes). As a rule, each course (subject) is taught 8 hours.
4. There are two intakes per academic year: till June, October, January and April.
5. The Institute of Computer Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences (in short IPI PAN) is the awarding institution. The Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University participates as an institution sending some of its representatives to teach selected courses/subjects and proposing some measures aiming at curriculum enhancement.
6. Lectures from the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University may supervise MBA projects providing there will be students interested in such supervision and the representatives will agree to undertake such a responsibility.
IPI PAN is listed in the category A by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and in the category H+ in the German Anabin database (both are the highest category). The business programmes offered by the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University have the distinction of being accredited by AACSB International, which is the largest and most prestigious accrediting body for business programmes across the world. The classes are held at IPI PAN’s newly erected main building. The tuition fee is very reasonable (4000 EUR for the entire programme). The programme finishes with a defence of a business project.
Language Requirement: English (the programme is taught in English)
Language Support Offered: No
Type of School: Other
Start Dates: June, October, January and April
Typical Cost per Year: PLN 16,400.00 (€4,100.00)
Tuition, Entry fee and study materials
**MBA – Innovation and Data Analysis (two semesters (four modules))