Study Spanish in Murcia
Learn Spanish where it is spoken in the university town of Murcia, noted as one of the best Erasmus programs for exchange students.
From €1,200 per person for 2 weeks
General Information:School: UCAM
Locations: Murcia, Spain
Age Range: 16 +
Dates: All year round
Courses & Prices:Spanish (2 weeks) €1,200
Spanish Intensive (2 months) €1,300
DELE Prep (4 week course) €1,135
Business Admin Degree €4,860
Masters Innovation and Tourism
Programme Features:• Average class size 15
• Activities includedv
• Junior & adult courses
The MBA / Business Admin Degree / Masters Innovation & Tourism Marketing courses are run over an academic year. Airport transfer €5 by bus / €60 by taxi
What You Will Experience
UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia is a private university founded in 1996 with a clear mission: to train students with knowledge and skills to serve society, to contribute to the further expansion of humanity. Our themes and calling cards are:
• Person to Person, Face to Face. Small classes, personal tutoring.
• More than knowledge, Values.
• Open and Global. 15+% of students are international.
• Learning in Action. Practical Courses, DELE exam centre.
• The Elite of Sports. The mind, the spirit AND the body.
• Murcia’s lifestyle, your lifestyle. Great place to be, great place to learn.