Flexible Learning & Cultural Experiences
EQUINOX SERVICES FOR PARENTS
• Guardianship & One To One Care
• Tailor-Made Programs
• Safe Location
• Unrivalled Value For Money
• 15 Year Track Record Of Success
From Ireland’s Most Trusted Programme Provider
Guardianship & One To One Care
We do our best to give comfort and reassurance to parents and students while a student resident is in Ireland. We make sure all our students are comfortable and well looked after, so that they can enjoy school life and have a wonderful time. We offer a guardianship service for students on behalf of parents under 18 years old during their time studying in Ireland.
- Meet & Greet service (one collection and one drop off )
- Visa assistance if required (if stay is longer than three months )
- School arrangements
- Attend school meetings on behalf of parents
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Send school reports to agent/parents
- Emergency contact 24 hours a day/ 7days a week
- Arrange to get a mobile phone if required
- Host family arrangement for school holidays for boarding students etc (Host family fee charged separately).
- If a problem can not be sorted by phone or e-mail and an extra visit is required, then this is charged at a rate of €200 per visit plus expenses. Details of such visits will be shown on the end of term statement .
- Extra airport transfers: If extra transfers are required (eg. going home for a long holiday), the charge is €150 each way
- Host family accommodation fee (charged separately)
Please note that there are two separate fees associated with using our Guardianship Service:
- A once-off application fee of €250 to register for the service (which must be paid before any monthly fees can commence)
- A monthly fee priced from €280 per month during the duration of a student’s stay.
At the core of many of our programs is the development of communication skills in real life settings. As well as covering the four basic skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, we have designed varying activities that gives our students opportunities to practice their conversational skills with local students in a relaxed but supervised environment at a level that’s tailored to suit them.
Ireland is internationally recognized as a friendly, safe country, which is backed up by statistical research and various surveys. For some, the prospect of leaving home and heading off into the unknown is daunting, but studying abroad is also an exciting challenge that often leads to improved career opportunities and a broader understanding of the way the world works. Choosing to study in Ireland, which is one of the safest locations in the world…there is no better option
The Irish have a huge maternal side and love to welcome or ‘mother’ new guests. If staying with a host family, you’re sure to be treated as one of the family. All of Ireland’s higher education institutions and Equinox Education Services have a designated staff member to whom international students can turn for any assistance. Simply put, we’re a friendly, welcoming bunch of people, and that’s why international students get so much out of the Irish experience.
Unrivalled Value For Money
An academic term or year abroad provides students with an invaluable opportunity for personal development, increasing cultural knowledge and awareness, and gaining confidence in using another language. The value for money we provide in facilitating this unique opportunity is second to none. When you consider the levels of support for students on our programs, this value becomes even more apparent.
15 Year Track Record Of Success
Equinox Education was established in 2005, and our tailor-made programs, that we run in association with our partner schools here in Ireland, have been continuously developed and refined ever since the first one was launched back in 2005. Always striving year after year to make our programs better for our students, our testimonials from past international students really do speak for themselves.
- Intensive 2 Week Academic Preparation Program
- Equinox Online Cambridge Preparation Program
- One to One Academic Support
- Online Tailor-Made Group Programs
Supports For Parents
You’ll find FAQs, Literature On Our Programs, Application Forms and Information On Our Policies by Visiting Our Support Centre.
Online Cambridge English Preparation Course
How Does It Work?
Please familiarise yourself with our website and review our student and parent testimonials.
If you feel that Equinox Education Services (EES) offers something you maybe interested in please make initial contact on our “Contact Us Page”.
Equinox will reply to you with 24 hours or by the start of the following working day if enquiry received on weekend.
Depending on the nature of your enquiry EES may require further information.
Once the required information is received, we will answer your questions in detail and send estimate and options if required.
If you would like to book a course this can be done on-line by going to the following link.
Intensive 2 Weeks Academic Preparation Course
Our Award Winning Approach
Meet The Team
We pride ourselves in finding the right programs for you, whether it is learning Japanese and Calligraphy in Kyoto, to going to High school in the Hawaii. Equinox Education Services is here for YOU!